Cereal killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portal 2HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WOW and you random things to say about it

Go down 
+7
{CK}Special_K
Envy Requiem [Frosted]
{CK}Smacks
{CK}Cap'n Crunch
{CK}Toasties
{CK}Cheerios
{CK}Honeycombs
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Envy Requiem [Frosted]
Killer 1st Class
Killer 1st Class
Envy Requiem [Frosted]

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-01-28

WOW and you random things to say about it - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW and you random things to say about it   WOW and you random things to say about it - Page 2 Time10Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:23 am

I never said it was the best. I've played WoW since open beta like I said earlier, so I have the right to speak on it's flaws. It's by no means a bad game, it's just speaking from a hardcore perspective (myself) it's tailored to much towards kids and people with no skills now. Some of you may think 25 mans, or 10-25 hardmodes are hard or time consuming, (I don't know what your guild has progressed through so I can't make an accurate argument towards you all) but try doing all of the old 20-40 mans in vanilla. I was in one of the best guilds on my server then and progressing through BWL 5 days a week (keep in mind, I was in school at this time which explained my excessive amount of time in game) took 8 hours a night, and the boss fights were long and hard. Healers would have to use downranked spells to conserve mana (you took about 10-15 depending on the instance) and max rank for big spikes. Tanks, well warrior was about the only thing even remotely viable for survival and threat generation, we didn't use the prot tree at all, you'd take a few points from it, but it was mostly arms/fury tanking because mortal strike was our highest threat ability. I never had the chance to fight KT in old naxx because we only made it to saph before TBC hit, (4 horsemen old school makes new 4 horsemen a casual stroll down a shaded park path paved in candy.) The reason I badmouth WoW now is the fact every class is basically the same with different names for their abilities. The removal of downranking spells dumbs down healing a lot (I played a buddies priest one time, intense shit.) A whole bunch of shit just pisses me off about it. Like I said at the beginning, WoW was a great MMO, one of the best, just not as epic as it was before, which is why I switched to AION (even though I don't play that anymore because I plan on or atleast try to start a team for either l4d2 or cod4mw2 to compete with.) But like I was saying AION, yeah sure it's pretty to look at (reallllly pretty) but you have to spend tons of time to get better, every class has it's own roll and abilities, it's tailored towards the hardcore like I was.

Hopefully Star wars the old republic comes out soon, I'm hoping it's good because we all want to play a smuggler (han solo.) = P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/limitdrive
{CK}LuckyCharms
Admiral
Admiral
{CK}LuckyCharms

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: WOW and you random things to say about it   WOW and you random things to say about it - Page 2 Time10Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:14 pm

stop getting all butt hurt over games guys...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/comegetownedbitch
{CK}Special_K
1st Class Master Killer
1st Class Master Killer
{CK}Special_K

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: WOW and you random things to say about it   WOW and you random things to say about it - Page 2 Time10Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:56 pm

{CK}Cheerios wrote:
Special K IS A MAN WHORE

What do you have to say to that huh? HUH?!

That's right...

lol.

Go deepstick yourself
Back to top Go down
Envy Requiem [Frosted]
Killer 1st Class
Killer 1st Class
Envy Requiem [Frosted]

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: WOW and you random things to say about it   WOW and you random things to say about it - Page 2 Time10Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:33 am

{CK}Special_K wrote:
{CK}Cheerios wrote:
Special K IS A MAN WHORE

What do you have to say to that huh? HUH?!

That's right...

lol.

Go deepstick yourself

I can has smex with your succulant fuckhole smothered in butter?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/limitdrive
{CK}Cheerios
1st Class Master Killer
1st Class Master Killer
{CK}Cheerios

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: WOW and you random things to say about it   WOW and you random things to say about it - Page 2 Time10Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:22 am

The Flying African Gorilla Monkeys are on my side now. So suck that bitch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/RyanA09
{CK}Special_K
1st Class Master Killer
1st Class Master Killer
{CK}Special_K

PostSubject: Re: WOW and you random things to say about it   WOW and you random things to say about it - Page 2 Time10Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:56 am

its ok i got the good ol BOMBAWAYACHUNNA
Back to top Go down
{CK}Cheerios
1st Class Master Killer
1st Class Master Killer
{CK}Cheerios

PostSubject: Re: WOW and you random things to say about it   WOW and you random things to say about it - Page 2 Time10Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:14 am

Sigh. You win this time, but the astronaut's crack food will come back to bite you. Or eat you...
Back to top Go down
{CK}Cap'n Crunch
Commander and Chief
Commander and Chief
{CK}Cap'n Crunch

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: WOW and you random things to say about it   WOW and you random things to say about it - Page 2 Time10Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:58 am

Okay, WTF?
Back to top Go down
{CK}Special_K
1st Class Master Killer
1st Class Master Killer
{CK}Special_K

PostSubject: Re: WOW and you random things to say about it   WOW and you random things to say about it - Page 2 Time10Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:45 pm

thats right hahaha but the grassblades are not finished yet!
haha noone understands any of this
Back to top Go down
{CK}Cheerios
1st Class Master Killer
1st Class Master Killer
{CK}Cheerios

PostSubject: Re: WOW and you random things to say about it   WOW and you random things to say about it - Page 2 Time10Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:21 am

lol, nope. But its okay. I guess we can let my sister back in the car.
Back to top Go down
{CK}Smacks
Admiral
Admiral
{CK}Smacks

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: WOW and you random things to say about it   WOW and you random things to say about it - Page 2 Time10Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:05 am