Cereal killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portal 2HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Possible Server Transfer

Go down 
+2
{CK}Smacks
{CK}Cap'n Crunch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
{CK}Cap'n Crunch
Commander and Chief
Commander and Chief
{CK}Cap'n Crunch

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Possible Server Transfer Empty
PostSubject: Possible Server Transfer   Possible Server Transfer Time10Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:10 pm

So, my guild is going to a different server. They haven't decided which yet, but they want a better one than our current one. Too many non-raiders on our server. They really want me to go with them, cause I'm a good bear tank and they are rare. I told them that i would have to really think about it, they wont be moving for another couple of weeks. But this is something I want input from you guys who play WoW with me (when you can) This is my first and only server to play on, and they want my first and MAIN character to move. Although i have alts that i can still play with you guys on Blade's Edge, i just don't have another tank or one that is as geared or has a maxed gear profession.
Back to top Go down
{CK}Smacks
Admiral
Admiral
{CK}Smacks

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server Transfer   Possible Server Transfer Time10Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:04 pm

I think that would suck ass big time. My main question is why? is the guild doing badly in raids? last I look your guild was ranked 9th in the sever. And how would they know what sever to go to for better raiding? I don't think are sever is bad for raiding Cap'n. From what I see when I log on is people looking to join a raid or looking for raiding guilds. However top raiding guilds are to fucking picky when they look for new members. See this is why I don't play as much any more people take this game to fucking seriously. And no I'm not talking about u Cap'n, I'm talking about your guild leaders. Moving because there's not many raiders is bull shit. Sounds like there to fucking picky to me. I don't think moving to a different sever is going to make much of a difference to your guild. However if I know you witch I think I do. There's about an 80% chance that you'll end up moving to a different sever and if you do there's about an 55% chance honey will to. All I can say is good luck to you and the guild.
Back to top Go down
{CK}Toasties
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server Transfer   Possible Server Transfer Time10Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:24 am

Oh man I so agree, Wow-heroes, killed raiding in WoW...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dramsey417
{CK}Cap'n Crunch
Commander and Chief
Commander and Chief
{CK}Cap'n Crunch

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server Transfer   Possible Server Transfer Time10Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:57 pm

There is plenty of people out on this server that do want to raid, but they either SUCK or they dont like repair bills. If your in a progression guild like mine and your learning the fight "YOU WILL DIE", but the real thing is if you have GOOD people then you wont die as much as you think. Every week we get past first wing of ICC on 25 man in about an hour, and then we will down festergut and rotface and the blood council. Then the next time we do our 25 man starting where we left off (the progression bosses) not very many people log on. Our guild IS the 9th on the server, but opposed to what? Our server is ranked 220/240. They want the really good players, and the smart really good players don't have their character on a low ranked server. So they are looking for a new one right now. They really want me to come, but i told them that i would have to think about it over the next few weeks as they look for a new server.

My feelings right now are that i really don't want to. Capn is my baby, and to take her away from my friends and girlfriend's characters would just feel wrong. Even though i do have alts, Cap'n provides so much to my alts (money, gear, BoA items, reputation items)

Plus, I would actually like to kinda take a break myself. You can ask Tonya, i have not been playing as much as i used to. I haven't even done my daily in 3 or 4 days. Since the frost emblems came out i haven't missed a daily. I miss the old days where i would play this game because i WANTED to, not because i HAVE to. I don't like having to make plans around my "raid schedule". But I don't like letting people down, that's why i haven't left the guild. But with them leaving server - this gives me a good excuse to bow out.

I would like for us to play on some low level characters again. I got my pally up to 41 now, and i still have my shammy at 22. But other games are definitely an option too. I have downloaded "Battlefield Bad Company 2". I'll install and play soon. I still have to finish Bioshock 2.

But back to transferring servers. Right now, im majorally leaning towards staying on Blade's Edge.
Back to top Go down
{CK}Honeycombs
1st Class Master Killer
1st Class Master Killer
{CK}Honeycombs

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server Transfer   Possible Server Transfer Time10Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:05 pm

well im glad to hear that capn not because of what smacks said at all... jk some of the stuff he said was acurate,( misspell don't fucking care)
our server is one of the worst out there not to mention all of the fucking idiots out there saying oh im so much better at this than you are or i would have kicked your ass if it wasn't for this lag, and blah blah blah
personally i've just been chilling out on my 360 for the past couple of weeks but i think i might get started again on my pally but if i ever get my ps3 fixed yall wont be seeing me for a good week or month afterwords.
but yeah, we'll just see for me, and capn best of luck to your bear if you go, if not glad you didn't go
Back to top Go down
Envy Requiem [Frosted]
Killer 1st Class
Killer 1st Class
Envy Requiem [Frosted]

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server Transfer   Possible Server Transfer Time10Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:03 pm

{CK}Smacks wrote:
I think that would suck ass big time. My main question is why? is the guild doing badly in raids? last I look your guild was ranked 9th in the sever. And how would they know what sever to go to for better raiding? I don't think are sever is bad for raiding Cap'n. From what I see when I log on is people looking to join a raid or looking for raiding guilds. However top raiding guilds are to fucking picky when they look for new members. See this is why I don't play as much any more people take this game to fucking seriously. And no I'm not talking about u Cap'n, I'm talking about your guild leaders. Moving because there's not many raiders is bull shit. Sounds like there to fucking picky to me. I don't think moving to a different sever is going to make much of a difference to your guild. However if I know you witch I think I do. There's about an 80% chance that you'll end up moving to a different sever and if you do there's about an 55% chance honey will to. All I can say is good luck to you and the guild.

qq more n00b.

server transfers because lack of raiders isn't being picky. i'm sure most of those players got a shot in other guilds and failed epicly. some people take raiding seriously, i know i did and i would yell at anyone who wasn't doing their job. we pay 15 bucks a month for this game we're going to get our money's worth. now to someone that sucks such as myself, you may find that hardcore PROGRESSING raiding guilds bitchy and picky, but we don't want to invite someone who ebayed their character, or doesn't understand boss/toon mechanics. most guilds give everyone a shot, although the top teir raiding guilds may not unless you know someone in them or make a good impression by talking to an officer in-game yourself.

i know when i played i invited quite a few people into the guild i was, yes they were still in blues and greens but they knew how to play. i've ran naxx/ulduar/toc countless times either healing which i don't like to do, or tanking to help people gear up.

Now onto cary. deathwing is a very nice alliance server. equal in about raiding and pvp. there is only about 2-3 top raiding guilds on the server that do well. everyone for the most part is nice and decent at the very least.

i was actually thinking about coming back to PvP and try to raid, i got a 3v3 team already if i rejoin and a guild would be awesome. = P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/limitdrive
{CK}Smacks
Admiral
Admiral
{CK}Smacks

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server Transfer   Possible Server Transfer Time10Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:31 am

Envy Requiem [Frosted] wrote:
server transfers because lack of raiders isn't being picky.

Maybe you read my post before fucking quoting it. I never said that our sever is lacking of raiders hell Cap'n said and I quote "There is plenty of people out on this server that do want to raid, but they either SUCK or they dont like repair bills."

Yes, there are people that do SUCK or people that don't like to pay a high repair bill but you will find that in ever sever. and like you said Frosted "there is only about 2-3 top raiding guilds on the server that do well." Do I need to say more?

i'm sure most of those players got a shot in other guilds and failed epicly.

I have some questions for you. How in the fuck would you know for sure if they got a shot or not? or if they even failed epicly? The thing is you have no clue if what you said there is true or not. So stop acting like your sure of something when in fact you have no fucking clue!

people take raiding seriously, i know i did and i would yell at anyone who wasn't doing their job. we pay 15 bucks a month for this game we're going to get our money's worth.

Now this shit right here is funny. I'm sorry I don't pay 15 bucks a month to yell at people or to take a GAME seriously after all it's just a GAME!!! God for bid if someone makes a mistake in game right? because we all know you never make mistakes in game huh. GO FUCK YOUR SELF YOU FUCKING DICK. It's people like you that truly make me sick.

to someone that sucks such as yourself, you may find that hardcore PROGRESSING raiding guilds bitchy and picky, but we don't want to invite someone who ebayed their character, or doesn't understand boss/toon mechanics.

First, Have you ever played WoW with me before? No. So how could you rate my gaming skills on WoW? Oh that's right you FUCKING CAN'T YOU STUPID SHIT! I know how to play my toon and I know the bosses. And no I did not get my toon off eBay.

most guilds give everyone a shot, although the top teir raiding guilds may not unless you know someone in them or make a good impression by talking to an officer in-game yourself.

Here you go again with this shit. Yes anyone can get in a guild but to get in a good raiding guild is a deferent story. You cannot know if every good raiding guild will give everyone a shot. And yes your right about top raiding guilds that may not give you a shot unless you know someone. That's what I mean when I say there to fucking bitchy and picky. You said it your self you stupid fuck.

All I can say Frosted, is that I truly lost a lot of respect for you. To someone that sucks so much as yourself.

Smacks Out
Back to top Go down
Envy Requiem [Frosted]
Killer 1st Class
Killer 1st Class
Envy Requiem [Frosted]

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server Transfer   Possible Server Transfer Time10Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:39 pm

Quote :

All I can say Frosted, is that I truly lost a lot of respect for you. To someone that sucks so much as yourself.

Smacks Out

yes, i suck. that's like a pot calling a kettle black.

i played wow since beta, back in 03-04, i know everything there is to know about that game except for icc. i've been in top tier raiding guilds both on deathwing and then mal'ganis (first or second best server in the states, i don't remember.) so i know what i'm talking about. ask jeff, he can vouch for me.

now i'm sorry but 15 bucks a month for a game is kind of expensive, for that 15 bucks, i want to get my moneys worth. yeah, i yell at people for fucking up, yeah i try my best to explain to people that, that particular enchantment isn't good (if you do not have boars speed on your boots, well you're nub, ice walker sucks balls.) yes, i am an elitist, but i have the skills and knowledge to be.

so, if you want to continue on this rocky path of saying that i suck, well, all i have to say is, any game, any day.
Back to top Go down
{CK}KIX
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant
{CK}KIX

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server Transfer   Possible Server Transfer Time10Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:03 pm

cant we all just get along? lmmfao gameing is to be fun not to be taken like a job where you have some one telling you how to do your job or what not to do,besides where is the fun in knowing all the answers...trial and error man trial and error......thats all i just wanted to put my 2 cents in....i dont care eather way.i mean its WoW........lol
Back to top Go down
{CK}Cap'n Crunch
Commander and Chief
Commander and Chief
{CK}Cap'n Crunch

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server Transfer   Possible Server Transfer Time10Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:41 pm

holy shit! Well, back to the main topic at hand.

I will not be switching servers, in fact i haven't even logged on since last Thursday. (for me, that is a really long time) During these past days of no WoW, i have been able to enjoy myself more. Having the ability to come home and relax. Quite nice actually, on my days off i will play on my lowbies or something. But as far as end gameplay goes, im not going to progress in that MAYBE until next expansion.

P.S.

Assassins Creed II is finally done downloading, so now i can play that too Smile
Back to top Go down
Envy Requiem [Frosted]
Killer 1st Class
Killer 1st Class
Envy Requiem [Frosted]

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server Transfer   Possible Server Transfer Time10Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:06 pm

you now cary, that's how i felt when i quit. more time to myself is awesome.

actually starcraft 2 is like wow for me now, but hey, i got in beta so fuck everything else. = P
Back to top Go down
{CK}Smacks
Admiral
Admiral
{CK}Smacks

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server Transfer   Possible Server Transfer Time10Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:16 pm

if you want to continue on this rocky path of saying that i suck, well, all i have to say is, any game, any day.

You started this rocky path when you said and I quote "to someone that sucks such as yourself" implying that I suck at this game. In my post I even quoted you about it and then said and I quote "First, Have you ever played WoW with me before? No. So how could you rate my gaming skills on WoW?" And that's why at the end of my post I put and I quote " To someone that sucks so much as yourself."

I have a question for you. Did you really misinterpret my post that badly?
Back to top Go down
Envy Requiem [Frosted]
Killer 1st Class
Killer 1st Class
Envy Requiem [Frosted]

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server Transfer   Possible Server Transfer Time10Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:28 pm

when you're pro, you can do what you want.
Back to top Go down
{CK}Honeycombs
1st Class Master Killer
1st Class Master Killer
{CK}Honeycombs

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server Transfer   Possible Server Transfer Time10Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:37 pm

woot cary is becoming a wow hermit like me, hell right now im chilling just kicking ass in FFXIII as i type but i feel that i will be popping on some of my lowbie's withing the next week

so cary if you ever wanted to start up a toon with me let me know there's got to be something that i haven't at least started yet

and not to push any buttons here but smack, you really need to calm down frosted has always been this way, elitist means hes been in it too damn long and hell rip you one every inch of the way he can till you give in,

and this one i REALLY don't want you to get pissed off at, when it comes to raiding you are a little slow on the take up, it will usually take me about 2-3 trys to fix something without a point out, you need about 6-7
again don't get mad its just an observation
Back to top Go down
{CK}Smacks
Admiral
Admiral
{CK}Smacks

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server Transfer   Possible Server Transfer Time10Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:11 am

Honey, you have a right to judge me on WoW cause you actually played with me. I happed to disagree with you but I'm not mad. I do however agree that I need to calm down so with that I will drop this now and move on.

Cary going to be working on my Lock on Sat and Sun maybe we can all three of us log on or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Server Transfer   Possible Server Transfer Time10

Back to top Go down

Possible Server Transfer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cereal killers :: News :: Capn's Log-
Jump to: