Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
{CK}Honeycombs
1st Class Master Killer
1st Class Master Killer

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: WOW and you random things to say about it   Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:59 am

k so just got done raiding with capns and shaydens guild tonight and thought i would put something up here
the rollinng system SUCKS ASS
some of the people didn't know a damn thing i would believe those were the pugs
and they are very open minded to other strats for their raids
so all and all i say your guild is about decent but i cant say ill be joining or asking to join anytime soon
i love my guild WAAAAY too much

1st Class Master Killer
1st Class Master Killer

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-01-31

PostSubject: Re: WOW and you random things to say about it   Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:44 am

Highly doubt they were sending an invite your way anyway =p

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/RyanA09
{CK}Honeycombs
1st Class Master Killer
1st Class Master Killer

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-02-01

PostSubject: Re: WOW and you random things to say about it   Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:36 pm

capn got me in so =P to you douche

Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-02-07

PostSubject: Re: WOW and you random things to say about it   Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:38 pm

Oh ya well I solo'd 10 man ony with my lvl 48 hunter.. Who btw has epics at that lvl mwahahahaha.. Ya whateva
Seriously has the epics though...

[i][i][b][b]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/dramsey417
{CK}Cap'n Crunch
Commander and Chief
Commander and Chief

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: WOW and you random things to say about it   Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:41 pm

Yea i got you in the "raid" cause i felt like being nice, and i knew you know the fights. I will NOT be sending you an invite to the guild though.

Yes, the "Suicide Kings" system does suck. But in a way great for those who aren't in the guild and pug with us every week. Cause "EVENTUALLY" you are guaranteed a piece. Don't get me wrong i would love to just roll and who ever rolls the highest gets it. But its not my decision although i have talked about the crap system. We only do that for the 25's cause we pug about 7 or 8 usually. Our 10 man team is damn solid though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{CK}Smacks
Admiral
Admiral

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: WOW and you random things to say about it   Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:35 am

World of WarCraft

It's about time I retire from this game for now. I had lots of fun with this game but now just seems like a waste of time. You will never be fully geard and when you are a new pach will come out or a new expansion. Also it's getting repeteve all you do is the same fucking shit!! And I can't even get in a 25 man becaues i am always at work. And when I do get in it gets boring. Yes the first time you run a 25 or 10 man its fun but then you run it again and again and again. FUCK ALL THAT!!! and when I do run I never get anything out of it /roll-5 Sad I play to have fun with my friends but my friends play just for the gear! why else would they play a repeteve game?? I guess I am just to fucking MAD right now because all my friends that do play are like (yeah fuck you Smacks my toon can kick your toon's ass because I have no fucking life.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
{CK}Smacks
Admiral
Admiral

Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: WOW and you random things to say about it   Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:56 am