Cereal killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portal 2HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New wow web site

Go down 
+3
{CK}Honeycombs
{CK}Cap'n Crunch
{CK}Smacks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
{CK}Smacks
Admiral
Admiral
{CK}Smacks

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-06-05

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10Mon May 18, 2009 6:57 pm

Here is a web site I made just for the hell of it. Its for all our WoW players why do we need one you ask IDK. anyways to Apply just go to Membership - Apply to Guild.
There is a application page. To bypass there is a Launch Code. The launch Code is ck214368 that way you don't have to do the application.

http://cerealkillerselite.guildlaunch.com
Back to top Go down
{CK}Cap'n Crunch
Commander and Chief
Commander and Chief
{CK}Cap'n Crunch

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2008-01-27

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10Mon May 18, 2009 7:29 pm

i really don't see the point Smacks. Looks cheesy.
Back to top Go down
{CK}Honeycombs
1st Class Master Killer
1st Class Master Killer
{CK}Honeycombs

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2008-02-01

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10Mon May 18, 2009 10:38 pm

im just not going to fuck with it personally
took one look and said NO
Back to top Go down
{CK}KIX
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant
{CK}KIX

Number of posts : 516
Registration date : 2008-03-22

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10Tue May 19, 2009 3:42 pm

I swear if this clan goes all wow i am going to have to quit.....i have been a member of the CEREAL KILLERS for some time now and i injoyed it when people played other games, but i cant get into World of warcraft at all , dont even want to try it, i hope that people that play WOW are not close minded to the fact that some people dont like it, i still like all my friends that i have made in this clan and have no ill thoughts for those who play wow, so i hope that this clan stays a multi gameing clan.
THANK YOU and good day

ps....I SAID GOOD DAY
Back to top Go down
{CK}Cheerios
1st Class Master Killer
1st Class Master Killer
{CK}Cheerios

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-01-31

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10Tue May 19, 2009 5:33 pm

Yeah... I have to agree with Kix on this one. WoW has killed this clan...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/RyanA09
{CK}Toasties
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 535
Registration date : 2008-02-07

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10Tue May 19, 2009 6:41 pm

Okay first off Read what he posted. Nothing about WoW killing the clan. He says he doesn't mind WoW, its just not his cup of tea. And I will never stop trying to get him to play it. Why because I can.. I live next door, what kinda friend would I be if I stoped giving him shit about it lol. Cheerios this clan is not dying. ITS CALLED LIFE.. So far we are all still here, not as many are as active. I am hardly on because I had no mic. Now I have got it fixed, and plan on hoping on vent more often. You are not on, because you say ur tying to get shit goin for school. Speacial is gone cause he is wait whats it called?? Oh ya he is living his life going to work.. You see some of us ARE ADULTS, not little kids.. Like yourself, and special, and Honey. We have Jobs and Families to hold up. And we are all here regardless of what game we are playing.. And kix I hate to break it to you, but 3/4 of us play WoW.. LOL that great.

I am 26 years old, a soon to be Wife, 3 kids. And a job, that allows me to make the money for. what I want to do, when I Want to do it. So you see I am saying that LIFE is what is pulling this group of friends, ( I will not use Clan to refer to what we have here.) in there own ways...

So I say to you Kix Good night
lol! And btw kix, we need to burn this sober shit is gay. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dramsey417
{CK}Cap'n Crunch
Commander and Chief
Commander and Chief
{CK}Cap'n Crunch

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10Tue May 19, 2009 8:50 pm

YEA!
Back to top Go down
{CK}Cheerios
1st Class Master Killer
1st Class Master Killer
{CK}Cheerios

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-01-31

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10Wed May 20, 2009 12:01 am

True. However, I believe you had a job and I'm assuming 2 kids during the BF2 days? And I believe Cary had his girl and a job during them as well. And that goes for what I would say most of the clan. I relate to the fact that when the variable WoW was added to the {CK} formula, the attendance rating dropped dramatically. That's fact.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/RyanA09
Caveman04
Killer 1st Class
Killer 1st Class
Caveman04

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-07-15

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10Wed May 20, 2009 3:54 am

more of a on again off again WOW user here, I'm hardly on vent cuz all yall fuckers aren't on when I get home (1:30 A.M). as as for the weekend, I'm fixin up my new home so I can move out of this 17' POS travel trailer.
Back to top Go down
http://gbatmw.net
{CK}Cap'n Crunch
Commander and Chief
Commander and Chief
{CK}Cap'n Crunch

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10Wed May 20, 2009 10:46 am

{CK}Cheerios wrote:
True. However, I believe you had a job and I'm assuming 2 kids during the BF2 days? And I believe Cary had his girl and a job during them as well. And that goes for what I would say most of the clan. I relate to the fact that when the variable WoW was added to the {CK} formula, the attendance rating dropped dramatically. That's fact.

I don't think we can please everyone. Hell we met "Sol" in Team Fortress 2, and he was here ALL THE TIME. But we stopped playing that and went to BF2, he didnt like that game, so now we only seem once in a blue moon.

We haven't lost "lucky charms", the economy has put his ability to get online to a halt at the moment. He hopes to get back on ASAP though.
Back to top Go down
{CK}Honeycombs
1st Class Master Killer
1st Class Master Killer
{CK}Honeycombs

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10Wed May 20, 2009 12:56 pm

now i don't mean to be an ass
but who actually brought in wow to the clan
i believe it was cheerios in fact
then he got shmokey reeled in
i got lonely so i got my accout from 2 years back loaded up again and got in myself
then shortly we got special then capn follwed by smacks
and i think that was about it
cept for the wives of capn and smacks
i don't have a clue when they got on
so if wow would have killed the clan you now know who started it
Back to top Go down
{CK}Toasties
Captain
Captain

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10Wed May 20, 2009 2:11 pm

actually honeycombs, I to already had the game, from the First week it came out, i just stoped playing for awhile, and moved on to my FPS. But you are right, they did get me back into it.. lol
Thanks Cheerios.. j/k

And to be brutally honest with you..
The attendance droped when SCHOOL STARTED, Now notice school will be out soon, and out comes all the gamers lol. Ya know, the only ones I see on anymore, are the adults of this group. Now when I say adult, I mean 21+. Not saying you are all children, well hell you all know what I mean..
Back to top Go down
{CK}Honeycombs
1st Class Master Killer
1st Class Master Killer
{CK}Honeycombs

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10Wed May 20, 2009 6:43 pm

damn just 1 year off from being an adult i was allmost a part of your click there shmokey
Back to top Go down
{CK}KIX
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant
{CK}KIX

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10Thu May 21, 2009 12:08 pm

I hate to be the one to break this to you honey .......but i dont think you are going to make it in shmokeys click......lol.....jk
Back to top Go down
{CK}Toasties
Captain
Captain

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10Thu May 21, 2009 3:18 pm

THATS FUCKIN GREAT, THE SAME THING I TOLD HIM IN VENT

LAWL lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
{CK}Honeycombs
1st Class Master Killer
1st Class Master Killer
{CK}Honeycombs

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10Thu May 21, 2009 5:38 pm

not like i really cared whether i was in it or not ROFL
you two are just too much alike
Shmokey did your father have another son that you don't know about
Back to top Go down
{CK}Toasties
Captain
Captain

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10Thu May 21, 2009 6:08 pm

WTF are u talkin bout willis, who's to say he's not my daddy..
LMMFAO
Back to top Go down
{CK}KIX
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant
{CK}KIX

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10Thu May 21, 2009 7:06 pm

OMG REALLY??? ROTFLMAO you guys crack me up......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New wow web site Empty
PostSubject: Re: New wow web site   New wow web site Time10

Back to top Go down

New wow web site
Page 1 of 1